Duke of Done Wrong (with Laura Peek)
Comedian/Tennessee native Laura Peek logs on with Caleb and Shelby to wade through the trials and tribulations of the best/worst four years of everyone's life: high school. Remember senior privileges? Remember absolutely roasting your teachers any time they even slightly misspoke? Remember how hot it was when 16-year-old boys chewed tobacco and had that little faded ring on the back pocket of their jeans? Yeah, no, definitely, us either, we also think that's gross........
- When you see a guy who looks like he would suck do something nice (Experience)
- Waking up and thinking “oh shit it’s probably 7:30 am” but then looking at your phone and it’s like 2 am (Sense of Relief)
- Chicken tenders and ranch from Nashville Shores Water Park (Food)
- The time I pooped HUGE in my pants in first grade and didn’t realize it for a whole school day (Human Experience)
- When someone is laughing and they touch your arm to kinda brace themselves against the laugh (Gesture)
- Perfect cacio e pepe (Food)
The Holiday (2006 Film)
- Hopping out of the pool at your friend’s birthday party for a quick bite of Ruffles and onion dip in the year 2000 (Experience)
- One Camel cigarette (Vice)
Follow the show @keepingrecordspod
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.